Thank you for your interest in Logicon Technosolutions. We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong value system. We believe in recruiting the best people, and providing the best atmosphere for them to grow and contribute to our company’s growth.
We regret that we will not be able to acknowledge the receipt of your applications; as we receive a fair number of applications for vacancies advertised. It might be some time before we get back to you. If you do not hear from us within two – four weeks, it is likely that your application has not been considered for the current vacancy but will be entered into our databank.
Position: Sales, Support & Project Engineers ( For Freshers & Experienced Candidates)
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi & Chandigarh
Profile: Candidates for this position must have a sound knowledge of site activities/ commissioning of PLC projects. He should be self-motivated, desire to produce the results on time & cordial with others.
Freshers possessing Diploma / Degree in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering as well as The Candidates having 2/3 years of experience on Allen Bradley PLC / Drive Systems, various SCADA packages and sound knowledge of Panel Design activities should send their resume to : email@example.com
Position: Functional Lead / Solutions Consultant / Sales – Manufacturing IT
Location: Pune, Delhi and Bangalore
Profile: We are looking for Functional Lead / Solutions Consultant / Sales for our Manufacturing IT Business unit. This is a functional & sales role for a set of end users in CPG/Chemical/Life Science Industry. While the primary focus is on manufacturing IT/ IOT opportunities, the candidate, through his/her activities should also be able to generate Control Automation funnel for the account manager. The candidate will work closely with the Executive Director to develop account strategies and tactics. The candidate will be responsible for exceeding a defined quota at these assigned or newly found accounts and expanding our base of business at these accounts in. In addition, this position will collaborate with other individuals from sales and product marketing, on strategic opportunities where collaboration is needed to win. Perfect candidate for this role would excel in a team-oriented environment, and at the same time have the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Properly forecast and close Manufacturing IT opportunities with End Users through direct sales and Partners. Effectively demonstrate products & solutions to customers
- Follows up on sales leads and schedules customer visits. Goal of 10 sales calls per week
- Bring Manufacturing leads to the Account Manager that were identified during customer activity
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Engineer to generate funnel and prospect at accounts. Utilize Inside Sales for back office activities like quotes and sales collateral distribution to customers
- Conduct product and solution demonstrations at customer sites using the defined standard application demo
- Follow up on customer inquiries, understand system requirements, and differentiate the Logicon’s Manufacturing IT portfolio. Assists at trade shows and other marketing events. Coordinate evaluations utilizing the Applications Engineering team. Maintain and continuously update leads information in CRM
- MBA in Marketing/Sales/Consulting preferred.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in an engineering field such as Computer Science/IT, Electronics Engineering.
- Personal Qualification:
- The uppermost qualification is a working attitude of devoting to achieving team goal, and to helping customer to solve their problem in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Candidate should have: good communication, interpersonal, technical, organizational and presentation skills, good analytical and problem solving skills.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Windows applications
Interested Candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org